18 July 2014

Task 4 - Review and Enhance (Basic Digital Skills)

Task 4 - Review and Enhance


During the 8 weeks of this subjects I have learned a lot of technical skills along with some work ethics.

Firstly, I've learn a lot of the technical skills in Photoshop and Illustrator but more on Illustrator. From the rotating tool to copying to using image tracing and learned how to convert a bitmap file into a vector file.

Also learned how to print a high quality work piece by not using JPEG files but using PDF files

On the work ethics side or outside the technical side, I learned that thinking too much is not good for this kind of field. I have to do and make do of what I encounter along the way like for example the Optical Illusion task, took me quite some time to complete that because I think a lot on how to do, in the end I just do and it worked out just fine

Though it is a short semester but I learn quite a few things that will make the upcoming semesters better

No comments:

Post a Comment