9 July 2014

Task 3 - Textures and Colours (Basic Digital Skills)

Task 3 - Textures and Colours

Find a number of organic and non-organic objects. Examine their properties digitally to do so use scanning devices. Experiment with the scanning options and methods, try rotating the object whilst scanning or something else. Extract the patterns and textures and form them into a new image. Look at the visually balancing colour and textures. Which is more important? Try working in black and white to experiment

With the tutorial practices experience I used the skills that I've learn in the tutorials and whatever knowledge I have with Photoshop and try to make an image on my own.

The examples from the tutorials were





And finally with all the examples this is my final image

FINAL IMAGE




No comments:

Post a Comment