8 June 2015

Writing for Designers (Task 2.1 - Sketch)

Writing for Designers (Task 2.1 - Sketch)

After the trails, we are to select 3 out of 10 objects:
  • dandelion
  • recycled papers
  • dusty gramophone
  • silver necklace watch
  • bottle of rat wine
  • auburn hair dye
  • fortune-telling cards
  • jar of marbles
  • peacock feather
  • map of mantin
I chosen Dusty Gramophone, Silver Necklace Watch & Fortune-Telling Cards and I have to sketch out how I imagine the objects would look like





Here are the objects Dusty Gramophone, Silver Necklace Watch & Fortune-Telling Cards and also other than the 3 object I have to imagine out a character that owns these items. From the beginning in the selection of the items I have an idea that came to my mind when I saw the items which is a Victorian England man 


Maximilan Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment