4 November 2014

Task 3 - Pre-Production (Animation 2 Part 1)

Task 3 - Pre-Production

Storyboard Sketching and Idea Generation
After getting the topic the idea is generated instantly in my mind because it's my hometown and I have lived there for 23 years. The idea is influenced by a few motion graphics example that I have seen as research and used the flow as a reference.



This is the final version of the storyboard with colour and a more detailed flow, the orientation for the storyboard is a bit messed up because I drew it wrongly at the beginning, it starts from top left to top right and continue at bottom right to bottom left the red arrow will guide the flow.







That is the storyboard and here is the moodboard with a more detailed version of the movement






No comments:

Post a Comment